For my first “proper” post I thought it might be nice to do a 25 facts about me. If you find it interesting or have any requests for what my next post should be, please leave a comment below.
Let’s get started!
- My middle name is Doris.
- I live in Hungary.
- I haven’t got any pets and I never had any. That is not okay.
- I have got a half-brother and a half-sister.
- I was born with cesarean.
- When I was younger I was so obsessed with plush toys I had my bed covered with them.
- I live in a semi-detached house.
- I have a slight emetophobia, which means I’m scared of vomit(ing).
- I consider myself being a sensitive person.
- My hair is brunette (as you can assume from the name of my blog).
- My eyecolour is blue.
- I am 164 cm-s/ 5 foot 4.6 inches tall.
- I have size 36/3.5 feet.
- My favourite bands are One Direction and 5 seconds of summer.
- My role models are Zoe Sugg ( Zoella), Danielle Peazer, Ellie Goulding and Eleanor Calder. To mention just a few.
- My favourite foods are pancakes and donuts. I’ve got a sweet tooth.
- My favourite drink is elderberry lemonade.
- I rode a horse for a solid 4 years and I stopped in 2014. I still regret that decision.
- My hobbies are writing, listening to music,singing and riding a bike.
- My favourite TV series of all time is Friends. I can play it on repeat and never get bored. Obsessed.
- My favourite song of all time is Summer Love by One Direction.
- Usually I’m shy when I meet people I don’t know.
- I would like to live in England or France.
- I can speak 3 languages; Hungarian, English and a bit of German.
- I am quite flexible.